Wall Mounted Bib Kit MSB-KIT
Collecting water and deposits during cleaning
Air conditioning split units can be found almost everywhere, think of office buildings, restaurants, public spaces and much more. The correct way to clean these systems is with Speedclean equipment, based on low pressure water and cleaning agent. In addition, it is important that the liquids are all collected correctly as well. By using the MSB-KIT for wall mounted split systems, you can collect all the water and loosened deposits easily and quickly. The MSB-KIT can be adjusted based on the width of the unit. Hang it around the unit and make sure the drain hose is pointed directly into the bucket. Then all the liquid will be discharged correctly.
Scope of Delivery
The MSB-KIT comes in a compact bucket that contains all the parts you need for cleaning a split wallmounted unit. The contents are as follows:
- 1x MSB-KIT Wall Mounted Bib Bag incl. 2,4 meter drain hose
- 1x Long plastic sheet for closing the bottom part of the airconditioner
- 1x Short plastic sheet for correcting overspray during cleaning
- 1x Rol of tape to seal off the electronics
- Adjustable width up to 110 centimeters (Larger units? check out the MSB-KIT-XL)
- Very quick installation
- Drain hose of 2,4 meters to transport liquids
- Keeps the environment free of water and deposits
- The number 1 accessory of Speedclean!
Below you can find a video, where the MSB-KIT is used to clean a (demo) split system.
- Article number
- Range in centimeters
- 0-110 cm (MSB-KIT) | 110-150 cm (MSB-KIT-XL)
- Length drain line
- 2,4 meters (8')
- Scope of supply
- 1x bucket | 30 x 40 cm (diameter x height)
- ca. 1 KG
- Posted by: Mark Jacobs on 4 February 2021We have been using the MSB-KITs for quite some time now at our company and I must say that it is an absolute joy to work with them! In the beginning I had to get used to the product, but after a couple times of trying and usin...We have been using the MSB-KITs for quite some time now at our company and I must say that it is an absolute joy to work with them! In the beginning I had to get used to the product, but after a couple times of trying and using it, I wouldn't want to go back to my old methods! The kit is easy to use and catches all the deposits and water perfectly. Thanks! B.R. Mark