MSB-KIT Wall Mounted Bib Kit
Collecting water and deposits during cleaning
The MSB-KIT bib kit has been specially developed for mini split airconditioning systems of the wall-mounted type. With this collection bib it is possible to drain water and loosened deposits quickly and easily during cleaning with, for example, a CJ-125 CoilJet. You can quickly attach the MSB-KIT to the evaporator using the hooks. Then adjust it according to the width of the evaporator. This can be from 0-110 centimeters with the MSB-KIT and 110-150 centimeters with the MSB-KIT-XL.
The MSB-KIT wall-mounted bib kit is made of high quality plastic. It is therefore possible to reuse it multiple times. It is not possible to say exactly how often you can reuse this bib kit. This really varies per customer and how they deal with it. In general, it is certainly possible to clean 30-50 split systems with a bib kit, but there can easily be more. As long as there are no cracks/tears in the plastic, the MSB-KIT can be used correctly and safely.
Scope of Delivery
The MSB-KIT comes in a compact bucket that contains all the parts you need for cleaning a split wallmounted unit. The contents are as follows:
- 1x MSB-KIT Wall Mounted Bib Kit incl. 2,4 meter drain hose
- 1x Long plastic sheet for closing the bottom part of the evaporator
- 1x Short plastic sheet for correcting overspray during cleaning
- 1x Rol of tape to seal off the electronics
- Adjustable width up to 110 centimeters (Larger units? check out the MSB-KIT-XL)
- Very quick installation
- Drain hose of 2,4 meters to transport liquids
- Keeps the environment free of water and deposits
- To replace the bib itself, order the MSB-01.
- Article number
- Range in centimeters
- 0-110 cm (MSB-KIT) | 110-150 cm (MSB-KIT-XL)
- Length drain line
- 2,4 meters (8')
- Scope of supply
- 1x bucket | 30 x 40 cm (diameter x height)
- ca. 1 KG
- Posted by: Mark Jacobs on 4 February 2021We have been using the MSB-KITs for quite some time now at our company and I must say that it is an absolute joy to work with them! In the beginning I had to get used to the product, but after a couple times of trying and usin...We have been using the MSB-KITs for quite some time now at our company and I must say that it is an absolute joy to work with them! In the beginning I had to get used to the product, but after a couple times of trying and using it, I wouldn't want to go back to my old methods! The kit is easy to use and catches all the deposits and water perfectly. Thanks! B.R. Mark