Air conditioning and heat pump cleaning system
The CoilJet CJ-125 is an innovative device, specially developed for cleaning airconditioning systems, microchannels and heat pumps. The CJ-125 combines low pressure water with cleaning chemical, making it possible to thoroughly clean the coils. By combining the correct water pressure with the right amount of flow, this system is suitable for both indoor and outdoor units.
Operating the CJ-125
The CJ-125 system combines a low pressure water spray of 9 bar with a volume of 2,3 litres/minute. This makes it possible to spray water and cleaning agent through the entire coil, so that the deposits are actually removed. A correctly cleaned coil results in a better air flow, heat transition and contributes to an overall better efficiency.
The CJ-125 has 2 tanks, one for water and one for cleaning chemical. You can use these individually or set a mix ratio to your choice. By simply turning the black mix knob/valve, you can adjust the ratio yourself. Use the biodegradable cleaning agent FoamRise for the best cleaning results.
Biggest advantages of the CoilJet
- Combination of low pressure water and cleaning chemical delivers the best results.
- Integrated water and chemical tanks, cleaning possible without on-site water supply.
- Integrated battery, cleaning possible without on-site power supply.
- Low operating pressure (9 bar) avoids the risk of flattening fins on the coil.
- Compact device, easily fits in a service van.
- Very easy to use.
The importance of a correct coil cleaning
The source of the pollution in airconditioning systems, microchannels and heat pumps can be found in the coil. This is where the heat transition takes place, which is why this is also the ideal place for bacteria, viruses and fungi to grow and multiply. With an indoor unit of an air conditioning system, the air continuously passes through the coil, so if it is polluted, the system will constantly blow polluted air into the room.
An outdoor unit can draw in less fresh air due to pollution (leaves, pollen or biological pollution such as flies) and therefore have a (much) lower efficiency. This results in higher energy costs and lower performance. Biological deposits such as insects also have a negative effect, because they leave behind greasy substances. It is therefore not only important to clean with water, but also to use a good cleaning agent with a degreasing effect. In some cases, a fouled system can use 10 to 30% more energy than a cleaned system with maximum airflow!
Cleaning with a brush, compressed air and/or foam is not a good solution, because the deposits remain deep inside the coil, even after cleaning. Only with low pressure water and cleaning agent is it possible to give the coil a correct deep cleaning.
Most important specifications
Below are some of the key specifications of the CJ-125:
- Available with 3 or 6 meters of spray hose
- Operating pressure: 9 bar (125 PSI)
- Water flow: 2,3 liters per minute
- Water tank: 12,75 liters
- Chemical tank: 1,7 liter
- Comes with 12V, 12AH lead-acid battery and 1x smart charger
You can find all specifications under ''Product specifications''.
Advantages for contractors
Cleaning and maintenance with Speedclean equipment offers a number of major advantages for installers and contractors. Check out the short blog below for more information.
''5 reasons why all contractors should switch to Speedclean!''
- Article number
- Output pressure + volume
- 9 bar (125 PSI) | 2,3 litres/minute
- Spray hose length
- 3 meter (CJ-125) | 6 meter (CJ-125-LH)
- 12,75 liter water tank | 1,7 liter chemical tank
- 50 x 25 x 45 cm (length x width x height)
- 10 KG dry incl. battery
- Incl. 12V, 12AH lead-acid battery
- Battery capacity
- 8-10 full water tanks (about all day)
- Battery life
- 300 full charging cycles
- Incl. smart battery charger
- Incl. yellow (flat spray) and red (point spray) nozzles
- Posted by: Peter van der Stelt on 26 April 2021Wij gebruiken nu al een tijdje het CJ-125 systeem en werkt perfect. Makkelijke en grondige reiniging van onze binnen en buiten units. Een tip voor de mede installateur: schaf een extra accu aan om extra flexibel te zijn. GR Pe...Wij gebruiken nu al een tijdje het CJ-125 systeem en werkt perfect. Makkelijke en grondige reiniging van onze binnen en buiten units. Een tip voor de mede installateur: schaf een extra accu aan om extra flexibel te zijn. GR PeterRead moreRead less